The “Q” of Quality Audiovisual has been designed by our partners to identify audiovisual companies. It is what differentiates the companies from others. The path of every business to be competitive unavoidably involves applying serious and rigorous quality policies.
The APAC granted the title of “Q” Quality Audiovisual to those partners who fulfill the following conditions, which are subject to the discretion of the Board:
- Being a member of the Association
- Demonstrate a minimum period of 1 year from the date of incorporation
- Demonstrative certified of be aware of tax obligations
- Demonstrative certified of being up to date with Social Security
- Having a plan of prevention of occupational risks
- Having civil liability insurance policy
- Accredit the training of technical personnel by documents proving that (there is one of the two options):
– The technical staff is qualified in FP2 or higher education
– The technical staff can certify experience more than 5 years in the sector
- Accredited personnel attend continuing education courses
- Recognition of institutional or private clients of his Excellency (the awards may not be companies in the sector and must be credited with sales of at least $ 10,000).
- Optionally and if the qualification Committee consider necessary, it may request a list of material that is available with the date of purchase, as well as the standards of maintenance are used to preserve.
The Management Board reserves the right not to grant the “Q” of quality Audiovisual, despite meeting all the requirements, when there are reasons that justify it. The Management Board reserves the right to withdraw the “Q” of quality Audiovisual in companies that violate the basic rules of good competition or have “recognized and doubtful” debts of more than 6 months old with other partners.
The “Q” of Quality will be renewed every 2 years and will be registered with number two year of its duration.